Thank you to everyone who participated and volunteers at our 10th annual D&H Distance Run
Thanks for participating in the D&H Distance Run and 5K.
Click on your name, and see your timing stats along with a video of yourself coming through the finish line. Congrats on a great finish!
Run the D&H Half-Marathon
The 10th annual Rail-Trail Half-Marathon will be held on Sunday, September 9, 2018 @ 9am.
Chip Timing by Scranton Running Company
This race is great for those new to distance running or those training for the Steamtown Marathon and other long distance runs.
Enter our Raffle to win valuable prizes!!
- Anyone who brings a non-perishable food item will be entered into raffle. All food will be donated to a local food bank.
- Look for free ticket in your race packet.
- Additional tickets available for purchase.
Want to fuel up before the race?
Shirley’s Family Restaurant 436 Main Street Forest City is offering 15% off breakfast (all day!) Check out their race day special before or after the race.
- Forest City Trailhead
- The D&H Rail-Trail is located off Route 247 in Forest City. From Carbondale, take route 171 North to Forest City. Turn right on Route 247 (after Kost Tire). Go 1/3 mile to first right into the Greater Forest City Industrial Park.Lat 41° 38’44.99″N, Long 75°27’46.11″W
- Google Maps
- For detailed directions from other locations, see www.nepa-rail-trails.org.
Become a Sponsor
If you or your company is interested in becoming a D&H Distance Run 2018 Sponsor email us @ email@example.com for more information