Run the D&H Half-Marathon
The 10th annual Rail-Trail Half-Marathon will be held on Sunday, September 10, 2017.
Registration Opens March 26th.
*Venue change this year only due to construction on the trail*
This race is great for those new to distance running or those training for the Steamtown Marathon and other long distance runs.
Print out our Brochure here:
Enter our Raffle to win valuable prizes!!
- Anyone who brings a non-perishable food item will be entered into raffle. All food will be donated to a local food bank.
- Look for free ticket in your race packet.
- Additional tickets available for purchase.
Want to fuel up before the race?
Shirley’s Family Restaurant 436 Main Street Forest City is offering 15% off breakfast (all day!) Check out their race day special before or after the race.
- The Union Dale Fire Company Picnic grounds are located at 5835 SR 2023, Clifford Township. take SR 171 North though Forest City, past Stillwater Dam. Turn left onto Skyline Drive, go to “T” turn left onto Marin St. (SR 2023). Go 0.6 miles to picnic grounds on right.
- For detailed directions from other locations, see www.nepa-rail-trails.org.
- Google Map Direction to Union Dale Fire Company picnic grounds
Become a Sponsor
If you or your company is interested in becoming a D&H Distance Run 2017 Sponsor email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org for more information