Run the D&H Half-Marathon
The 10th annual Rail-Trail Half-Marathon will be held on Sunday, September 9, 2018 @ 9am.
Early Registration Opens April 9th – 23rd.
This race is great for those new to distance running or those training for the Steamtown Marathon and other long distance runs.
Enter our Raffle to win valuable prizes!!
- Anyone who brings a non-perishable food item will be entered into raffle. All food will be donated to a local food bank.
- Look for free ticket in your race packet.
- Additional tickets available for purchase.
Want to fuel up before the race?
Shirley’s Family Restaurant 436 Main Street Forest City is offering 15% off breakfast (all day!) Check out their race day special before or after the race.
- Forest City Trailhead
- The D&H Rail-Trail is located off Route 247 in Forest City. From Carbondale, take route 171 North to Forest City. Turn right on Route 247 (after Kost Tire). Go 1/3 mile to first right into the Greater Forest City Industrial Park.Lat 41° 38’44.99″N, Long 75°27’46.11″W
- Google Maps
- For detailed directions from other locations, see www.nepa-rail-trails.org.
Become a Sponsor
If you or your company is interested in becoming a D&H Distance Run 2018 Sponsor email us @ email@example.com for more information