*venue change this year only*
- This year the 13.1 mile race will be an “out & back” starting at the Union Dale Fire Company Picnic grounds exiting north on to SR 2023.
- The course enters the D&H trail after 0.5 miles and heads north toward Herrick and Aratat.
- It is a combination of D&H Rail-Trail and township dirt roads.
- It is mostly flat, with a .4 mile moderate uphill at the finish on SR 2023.
- Water stations will be approximately every 2 miles.
- Post race snacks will be available.
- The race is a great tune-up for those training for the Steamtown Marathon and a great race for those attempting longer distance runs.