- The 13.1 mile race will be an ‘out and back’ run on the D & H Rail-Trail from Forest City to Union Dale. This is a USATF certified course
- The trail is approximately 15 feet wide and recently resurfaced with fine crushed stone for a superb running surface.
- The course is basically flat with a slight upgrade going northward and a slight downgrade for the return and finish. Water stations will be approximately every 2 miles
- Post race snacks will be available
- The race is a great tune-up for those training for the Steamtown Marathon and a great race for those attempting longer distance runs.
- Race participants will be limited to 400. Registration packets can be picked up race day starting at 7:30 AM